• Graduate of Stony Brook University with a Master of Science in Adult Health Nursing, ANP-C
• Over 10 yrs experience on a Medical-Surgical Unit
• Certification from the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nursing
• Advanced training in aesthetic medical procedures from AMET
• Aesthetic Medical Educators Training -Advanced training in Botox and Dermal filler techniques from ESI, INC.-Esthetic Skin Institute
• Certified Botulinum toxins/dermal fillers
• Certified injector of Allergan Botox Cosmetic training
• Certified injector of Allergan Juvederm Cosmetic Dermal Filler
• Certified injector of Allergan Voluma Cosmetic Dermal Filler
• Certified injector of Allergan Volbella Cosmetic Dermal Filler
• Certified injector of Allergan Kybella for submental chin fullness
• Certified injector of Galderma Sculptra Cosmetic Dermal Filler
• Certified injector of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Aesthetic uses from EMT (Empire Medical Training)
• Certified injector of the Vampire Facelift® and Vampire Facial® from CMA (Cellular Medicine Association)
My passion has always been in anti-aging and aesthetics. I believe in developing and maintaining excellent, long-term relationships with my clients to aid them in their cosmetic aspirations. I strive for perfection for natural beauty enhancement versus overdoing or altering a person’s natural look.
Alicia will be at MAIA Salon on the first Wednesday of every month, and the third Thursday of every month!