CONTACTLESS LED INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY
FOR ANTI AGING ACNE AND PAIN MANAGEMENT
- LED, or light emitting diode therapy, is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light, including red and blue.
- NASA originally developed it for plant growth experiments on shuttle missions and later found it to have promise for wound treatment. LED light therapy is now used by some aestheticians to help regenerate the skin from aging. It’s also used for acne.
- Your provider will use red or blue light frequencies based on the skincare concern. Red is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment.
* Dramatic reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
* Addresses Melasma, Acne, scarring, large pores, skin discoloration evening pigmentation and by delivering light thru the deeper tissues of the body rebuilding collagen, lifting sagging skin tissue and lifting sagging skin Dramatic reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
* Lift sagging skin tissue
* Increase collagen and elasticity